1. Carefully take the glass out of the box and place it on the wood base.
2. Fill the deposit with the desired essential oils without exceeding 2/3 of the blown glass part, which is inside the glass cover (that could damage the pump). It is advisable to add just a few drops of essential oils (10-20 drops) and renew them regularly. Use only pure essential oils or blends (without water or plant oils).
3. Connect the adapter to the power supply and to the base of the device. Then, press the "on" button.
4. The "on" button has 2 levels of diffusion intensity: normal (I) and high (II).
5. The diffuser will work alternating 2-minute diffusion cycles with a 1-minute rest cycle and will stop after 2 hours to limit the consumption of essential oils.
6. When you want to stop using the diffuser, move the switch to the "0" position and the device will be disconnected. This nice and practical diffuser is recommended for an area of 40 to 100 m2.